KnowledgeNet is the fastest growing company in e-learning. Our unique, prove-as-you-go business philosophy features flexible, customer-centric pricing and customer marketing programs designed to quickly deliver concrete training results. Founded in 1998, KnowledgeNet is a privately held company whose e-learning solutions are used by over 5,300 customers in 182 countries, including 47 of the Fortune 50. KnowledgeNet is a Cisco Learning Solutions Partner, a Microsoft Certified Technical Education Center (CTEC), a Microsoft Certified Partner and a PMI Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.).
KnowledgeNet At A Glance
KnowledgeNet solutions offer a proven approach to creating a sustainable competitive advantage through the workforce. Our Enterprise Learning Suite is the only results-based corporate e-learning solution that lets customers start on a small, medium, or large scale and build a successful learning program incrementally based on actual results. Experience learning quality and ROI that are never compromised, and customer satisfaction at every level, from individual courses to turnkey enterprise solutions.
- KnowledgeNet Live courses offer "live" instructor-led training via the Internet during conveniently scheduled class times.
- KnowledgeNet Express courses provide a complete recorded version of our LIVE classes, perfect for self-paced, instructor-led study and effective as a refresher or if you miss a session.
- KnowledgeNet Interactive courses deliver self-paced, highly engaging Web-based training that is available anytime, anywhere.
- KnowledgeNet Mobile courses deliver self-paced, full multimedia, interactive training via a Pocket PC.
- KnowledgeNet Custom delivers interactive training that combines the technology of our award-winning e-learning products with your custom content requirements.
- KnowledgeNet LMS enables large organizations to effectively manage, track, measure, and present data, and thus link their learning efforts to competitive advantage.
- KnowledgeNet LCMS is a key element of the KnowledgeNet Enterprise Learning Suite that allows enterprises to create, customize, and deploy effective training across the organization.